Great things about Dublin I will miss
- being able to drink legaly
- irish accents
- everyone is friendly
- "cheers" for thanks
- the liffey
- potatoes with every meal
- funny drunk people in the streets
- soup dragon
- coppers (club)
- the international kids I lived with
- baby guiness
- leprechaun stuff
- spar, and its chicken fillet rolls for 1.89
Things I am VERY happy to get back to in america
- my blackberry. ive had dreams about being reunited with it.
- a real shower
- how the streets smell like wet dogfood here
- dunkin donuts
- my bed. a real bed.
- frat parties that are free to get into and within walking distance of home
- wireless high speed internet
- real classes- surprising, but i kind of miss taking actual classes that you have to do work in to pass
The list could go on, but overall this goodbye is bittersweet. It'll be great to get back to America, but Dublin is an awesome city and hopefully I'll come back one day!